16 Comments

1. Courtney Blacher
    October 5, 2017 @ 1:07 pm

Wow, that first outfit is perfect for fabulous game day! I have never seen a bag like that, so cute!

2. Kristina@thelordandthelady.com
    October 5, 2017 @ 3:56 pm

Im more of a hickey fan ( Go BLACKHAWKS) but i love this set up! both looks are killer.

3. Tanvi Rastogi
    October 6, 2017 @ 8:41 am

Love the first sweater SO MUCH! I think I need it. You, as always look super cute.

❥ tanvii.com

4. Nicole Flint
    October 6, 2017 @ 11:01 am

I’m from Chicago and I’m a disappointed bears fan as well. I often ask myself, why do I even waste my time watching the games, but I have hope! Also, I’m a HUGE Alabama Football fan! Roll Tide!!

5. Sue Tanya McHorgh
    October 6, 2017 @ 12:01 pm

Listen! I am loving your top and your entire outfit. It’s perfect for game day.

6. Deb B.
    October 6, 2017 @ 2:34 pm

OMg you make casual look so faboosh. I have one friend who would LOVE this post and that first top, and yes please to that purse!

7. Lindsey Puls
    October 6, 2017 @ 4:45 pm

Ahh the football purse is so fun! I am not obsessed but I don’t mind watching football. (My family is REALLY into it.) We’re all Packers fans, though – sorry! 😉 My husband’s side of the family has a lot of Cowboy’s fans, though…they’d be so jealous of your grandpa! Haha.

8. Bea
    October 6, 2017 @ 4:59 pm

I love that first top you have! The quote is so perfect for game day!

9. Amy Dong
    October 6, 2017 @ 11:45 pm

Fun football wear for girls 😉 My friends’ hubbies all kind of disappear sometimes during game season. LOL, they need these sweaters 🙂

10. kristal
    October 7, 2017 @ 2:48 am

Where did you get the football bag ? I love the laid back outfits it is the way to dress sometimes.

11. Tiffany Yong
    October 8, 2017 @ 2:51 am

I love the second off-shoulder top. It goes perfectly well with your jeans and it’s a look I hope to achieve one day too! (That quote on the black can you are holding is hilarious!)

12. Blair villanueva
    October 8, 2017 @ 10:52 pm

I like your first outfit, especially the very supportive top. Looks very charming!

13. Elizabeth O
    October 9, 2017 @ 1:20 am

You look so beautiful in your outfit. Especially the first outfit. I really like your statement sweatshirt.

14. Miki
    October 9, 2017 @ 8:55 am

OMG. How cute is your bag and sweater? This totally is fitting for the nostalgia, too. My family and I used to watch hockey, yell at the players through the TV and complain for the evening if the team lost. It was entertaining. lol I don’t think a hockey rink bag would ever be as cute as this one though!

Xo,
    Miki

15. Everest
    October 13, 2017 @ 8:58 am

That is such a cute sweat shirt that will put a smile on any one’s face. The bag is soooo adorable and it being in pink is so eye catching. You look good in both looks.
    Xo,
    Everest

16. Sharka
    October 21, 2017 @ 10:39 am

This bag is so unique, never seen one like it. Your outfit is really thought through the last detail, perfect for a match!
    kisses Sharka