13 Comments

1. Mica
    November 2, 2017 @ 8:48 am

That is such a fun top! I love all of the ruffles and gingham will always look great worn with white denim! šŸ™‚

It’s crazy how fast this year has flown, I’m so not ready for Christmas, it’s creeping up so quickly and I still have so many more presents left to buy!

Hope you are having a nice week šŸ™‚

Away From The Blue Blog

2. Emily@movingthroughmomhood
    November 2, 2017 @ 11:26 am

Iā€™m in love with this too!! Iā€™m in Florida, so I get where your coming from. Iā€™m still wearing tank tops because of the heat. This would be super cute for the holidays AND it comes in pink, my favorite color!

3. Lucy
    November 2, 2017 @ 11:54 am

This outfit looks great on you. The frills on the top are so on trend at the moment! You know you’ve made a good purchase when you can wear the item for lots of different occasions. I like the idea of the contrasting colour with the shoes and the bag. Nice post!

4. Marie
    November 2, 2017 @ 1:06 pm

The top looks fabulous! Really great for the weather here in the Philippines, too!

5. alexine
    November 2, 2017 @ 1:19 pm

Wow your outfit is just fabulous, and those accessories as well, the pouch? I would love to have one. Its a must.

6. Anisa
    November 2, 2017 @ 1:23 pm

YOur outfit is super cute !! That top I love it !!!

7. Shauna
    November 2, 2017 @ 1:38 pm

Considering how cold it is getting in Canada, I’m beyond jealous of the weather you’re experiencing. The outfit is really cute, that top just looks incredible on you! The photography is so professional and captures all of the colourful details of this look. Great post!

8. Shelby @Fitasamamabear
    November 2, 2017 @ 1:48 pm

I wish I could wear this! It’s a bit chilly here but that would be a stunning shirt for vacation!

9. Gloria Harvley
    November 2, 2017 @ 1:48 pm

Your makeup is flawless for this look. Love the earrings and the cute bags! Slay!

10. Gaby
    November 3, 2017 @ 4:26 am

The top looks gorgeous on you, but can we talk about those SHOES! They are sooo pretty..

11. Nita
    November 3, 2017 @ 1:14 pm

What a fun looking outfit!! I just wish we were having nice weather like you to enjoy wearing something like that!

12. Bonita
    November 7, 2017 @ 1:33 pm

You are beautiful. I like the entire ensemble. Do you do your own make up?

13. Cindy's Travel Diaries